01. Intro > That Her, She's Mine
02. Fat Man In The Bathtub
03. Banter > Hate To Lose Your Lovin'*
04. Rad Gumbo
05. Down On The Farm (all Acoustic)
06. Texas Twister (with Acoustic Guitar)
07. Banter > Willin'# (with Acoustic guitar)
08. Cajun Girl (with Acoustic Guitar)
09. Banter > I Can't Be Satisfied > (with Acoustic Guitar) Hot Tamales (with Acoustic Guitar)
10. Oh Atlanta (with Acoustic Guitar)
11. Banter > Dixie Chicken^
12. Trumpet Solo > (Fred Tackett)
13. Dixie Chicken^ > Carlos Santana Guitar Solo > Paul Barrere on Acoustic Guitar > Dixie Chicken ^
Collection LittleFeatBand/Artist Little FeatDate October 11, 1992Venue Shoreline AmphitheaterLocation Mountain View, CASource Schoeps MK4 w/ RBox @ 16bit/48KLineage Sony D7 > Edirol R-44 > Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K and split tracks > TLH > FlacTaped by unknownTransferred by Happy Jack
January 15, 2014
This is an amazing set, and the sound quality is out of this world! I recorded most all the sets both days (stealth) up on the lawn with Nakamichi CM-300 CP-2 omnis >Sony WM-D6C. The difference in sound quality from the lawn compared to this recording from the 102 section (plus the better recording gear) is simply amazing!
I've looked for upgrades for these sets for YEARS. Thanks to whoever uploaded this.
The bass is clean and tight and the high end is well defined and smooth. Awesome Awesome Awesome!